Online or on paper, advertising copy or articles, I write the words you need. I start by finding the ‘hook’ for your cross-media campaign. Then, I create your tagline, body copy, slogan or content. Your message is my quest, your satisfaction my goal.
It’s your creative challenges that chime with me, pushing me to give my best. No surprise, then, that advertising and marketing are where I’m in my element.
Passion is the key to success. Because there’s such a variety of different work involved in copywriting, I’ve specialised in three main disciplines to ensure your 100% satisfaction.
Between us both, it’s a team effort: you give me a precise brief and I deliver texts that stick.
Copywriting – where advertising media is concerned, you’re spoiled for choice.
Whatever media you’re using in your campaign, I find the words that find their mark.
I’m passionate about creating texts to suit your projects. Although I do have a weakness for posters, spots and direct marketing, slogan creation and naming are still my favourite challenges.
The six major media:
- television (TV spots)
- press (editorials, press advertising)
- Internet (advertising for classic display format and video, social networks and websites)
- billboards (4 × 3 format)
- radio (radio spots) and
- film (advertising spots).
- direct marketing (mailing, e-mailing and newsletters)
- promotion (brochures, catalogues, flyers)
- public relations (press releases) and
- events (invitations, speeches).