Quote. It costs nothing to ask.
Want to know what to budget for? Send me your detailed project to receive a free quote. If it works for you, simply sign it and return it to me by e-mail. The signed quote acts as a contract.
Rates. Good housekeeping makes good friends.
No unpleasant surprises! The fixed price includes the time spent on our consultation, the processing of your information and any changes made to the final work. If you choose the option for “proofreading and correction” by another linguist, the estimated price of this additional service will be provided separately in the quote.
Brief. Let’s make a winning team.
In order to meet your expectations, I need to understand them 100%. So the quality of your brief is crucial. Take the time to set out your project and write your instructions precisely, providing the following details:
- The target audience: age, gender, social group, interests, etc.
- The type of service needed: creative writing, transcreation, web writing, rewording or correction
- The use: TV spot, press ad, website, web banner, 4 × 3 poster, e-mailing, brochure, press release, speeches, etc.
- The goal of the campaign: to showcase a product, boost sales, raise awareness, etc.
- Any specific instructions: text structure, campaign context, legal restrictions, etc.
- The tone: hard-hitting, fun, serious, etc.
- The volume of text: a slogan, a headline + body copy, 800 words, etc.
- The deadline: day, date and time (CET) for turnaround.
In addition to the brief, please send me any other information needed for copywriting: company profile, service/product specifications, old advertising campaigns, etc.
Consultation. Tell me about yourself.
E-mail, telephone, videoconference or meeting at your premises: choose your own preferred method of contact.
Tools. As easy as 1-2-3.
I work with Microsoft Office and SDL Trados Studio, a computer-assisted translation (CAT) tool.
Delivery. 5/5 in your mailbox.
You receive your texts:
- By email
- Within the agreed deadline
- In the format you choose (Word, Excel or Trados package).
Changes. The customer is king.
My goal is your complete satisfaction. If you want to make any amendments to the text delivered, you can ask me to make changes within seven days of delivery at no extra cost.
Payment. All work deserves pay.
Payment is made by bank transfer within four weeks of delivery. I send you the invoice with my bank details along with your texts. The invoice marks the completion of the contract. If payment is not made within the fixed deadline, a penalty rate of 10% of the invoice amount will be applied per month of delay.